please take note on this matter ya guys:
When you are in the room which the interview is being held, you often being ask a pop question, and you don’t ready to answer it. Most of the question ‘challenge’ your determination and strength. What you should do are :
- keep reminding yourself that the interviewer just want to test you.
- answer all questions with loud and clear voice.
- Put away your egoism.
- calm and relax before answering any question because usually the interviewer will use your given answer to attack you back.
- Be generous when smiling.
- concentrate on giving answer that support details written in your CV/Resume. Highlight your capabilities or any qualifications that other people don’t have.
- don’t ever point out that you’re losing interest in job offered.
- Don’t be nervous.
- Don’t sit unless you are told to do so.
- Don’t answer questions hurriedly, think over before giving answers.
- Don’t intervene when the interviewer talks.
- Don’t smoke or eat anything while interview is on process.
- Don’t talk about personal matters when you’re being interviewed.
- Don’t talk bad things about your previous workplace.
- Don’t ever condemn your old employer.
* back then I was being interviewed for education course but sadly I did’nt make it just because of my ‘level of nervous’ went quite high. Hahahaha.